We are hiring:
Our webbased software digitizes the training processes of our customers. We support personnel development departments, academies and training service provider to manage all types of trainings from classical face-to-face training and simple web-based trainings to modern complex Blended Learning programs and then present them in a clear way to their trainees.
Our tool is complemented by modular add-ons like online catalogs and order management processes, authorization concepts or for managing apprenticeships. Domain specific interfaces to external systems like ERPs or a module for managing a hotel business enable us to also fulfil very specific requirements to the training business.
What tasks you will be doing
Your central task is the implementing the requirements of our customers in Java-Code in the backend and the customizing of the system using existing options in the system. After a training phase, you will confirm, prioritize and then implement requirements with the customer directly on your own. But you do not need to solve every task on your own: specialists for specific topics help you, where your knowledge is not (yet) sufficient. Thanks to a flat hierarchy you will always find a colleague, that will help create solutions with you at eye level.
The goal for your role with us is to independently develop solutions of high quality for our customers that help their business.
The skillset we want you to you have
- substantial knowledge in Software-Development
- advanced studies or finalized degree in software technology- or computer sciences or similar qualification
- very good knowledge in Java/J2EE
- experience in the use of
- version management-software
- self-reliant and reliable work in a motivated team
What skills raise your chances
- Hands-on experience in working with
- Fluent English spoken and written/li>
- General work experience
What we offer you
- Fun while continuously developing our complex web-application
- in the use of the tools and methods we use
- in the use of our application, to understand the point-of-view of our customer’s business better
- in the architecture of our application
- familial working atmosphere, flat hierarchy, awesome team spirit
- bi-weekly specialist reports by colleagues
- 40h-week with core time from 10:00 until 14:30
- kitchen equipped with coffee machines, stove, microwave and fridge
- joint private events e.g. game evenings or dinners
- attractive renumeration
- Additional benefits:
- pension plan
- gratuitous drinks
- On „Salad-Tuesday“ the team takes charge of a healthy lunch
- central company location in Bad Cannstatt (with direct S-Bahn-conection)
We are always looking for work students and interns.
Apprenticeship as „ qualified IT specialist in application development “
We are also a IHK Stuttgart certified educational company.
On September 1st each year, we offer an apprenticeship as qualified IT specialist in application development. The apprenticeship is scheduled for three years. We look forward to receiving your application.
Student research projects
We offer the following topic(s): Specialist student research: Monitoring tool for web servers
To ensure the operability of a web application, monitoring of said operation is necessary. This can be done by using the appropriate monitoring tools, which record the most important indicators of the environment and, in case of undesired events, report the information via e-mail.
During this research requirements for a monitoring tool are recorded and a tool evaluation is carried out on basis thereof.
Are you interested?
Then apply to this mail address:über firstname.lastname@example.org