Professional outlooks with exciting tasks.
Are you looking for new challenges in an energetic company, in which you can make a difference with high responsibility? Are you communicative, cooperative, open to criticism, dedicated and value friendly cooperation? Then look no further. We look forward to receiving your application - also as a speculative application.
At the earliest possible date we are looking for:
Java developer (m/f)
- well-founded software knowledge
- ideally, completed software engineering or computer science studies
- or comparable qualifications with very good knowledge of Java/JEE environments
- independent and reliable work in a motivated team
- interesting web development with direct customer contact if applicable
- familiar working atmosphere, flat hierarchies
- attractive remuneration
- additional services, such as retirement provision, Coffee/Tea, beverages, and many more
- central company location in Bad Cannstatt (with direct access to the S-Bahn network)
We are always looking for working students and trainees
We are also a IHK Stuttgart certified educational company.
On September 1st each year, we offer an apprenticeship as qualified IT specialist in application development. The apprenticeship is scheduled for three years. We look forward to receiving your expressive application.
Student research projects
We offer the following topics: Specialist student research: Monitoring tool for web servers
To ensure the operability of a web application, monitoring of said operation is necessary. This can be done by using the appropriate monitoring tools, which record the most important key figures of the environment and, in case of undesired events, report the information via e-mail.
During this research requirements for a monitoring tool are recorded and a tool evaluation is carried out on basis thereof.
Did we spark your interest?
Then apply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com